This perfect love child of mexican quesadillas and the italian pizza sauce is bound to make you fall in love. Enjoy our mouth-watering quesadilla recipe with a dip of your choice. (Our choice? Naagin)
- 8 large tortilla tortillas
- 1 cup Naagin pizza sauce, plus more for dipping, if desired
- 3 cups shredded cheese, mozzarella, or Italian blend
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Topping ideas:
Pepperoni, Olives, Ground sausage, Onion, Bell pepper, jalapeño or sweet pepper ring, Spinach, mushrooms
- Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce over each tortilla.
- On half of each tortilla, sprinkle a little bit of Italian seasoning, cheese, and other desired toppings. Fold the tortilla in half, bringing the half without toppings up and folding it over on top of the toppings.
- Grease a skillet with a little bit of butter or non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook filled tortilla for 2-3 minutes on each side, flipping once, until toasted on the outside and cheese is melted in the center.
- Remove from heat, cut into wedges and serve. Dip in extra marinara sauce or ranch, if desired
Use the naagin pizza sauce and fire it up with our naagin bhoot sauce