The classic quick fix for your hunger now made exciting. None other than our all time favourite sandwich, two slices of bread and the wholesomeness of veggies and the chef’s secret recipe in between.
- 2 slices bread (white/brown)
- 4 tsp naagin pizza sauce
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 6 pieces olives
- 4 pieces jalapeno
- few slices onion
- ¼ tsp chili flakes
- ¼ tsp mixed herbs (basil, marjoram, oregano, rosemary, sage and thyme)
- a handful of mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1 tsp butter
- firstly, spread 2 tsp pizza sauce over a bread slice.
- top with 4 slices tomatoes, 4 pieces jalapeno, 6 pieces olives, a few slices of onion, ¼ tsp chilli flakes, and ¼ tsp mixed herbs.
- also, top handful of mozzarella cheese.
- now take another bread slice and spread 2 tsp pizza sauce.
- place the bread slice facing the pizza sauce on the bottom and press gently.
- roast the sandwich with butter on both sides.
- finally, cut the bread into half and serve a veg pizza sandwich.
Pro Tip: You can also use paneer instead of mozzarella. But keep in mind that paneer will not melt like mozzarella cheese
If you too have a pro tip, dont shy away from sending us your favourite sandwich recipe