Do you love Italian cuisine but thought it might be a little hard to make without specialty ingredients? Think again. Gourmet, Indian ishtyle Lasagna can easily be made right at home, and it can taste a dozen times better too when you make it your own!
This simple recipe requires just a few ingredients and is very customization-friendly. Do it your way.
- ½ cup penne pasta
- ½ cup
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1 container ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef until brown; drain. Stir in pasta sauce; remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, and beaten egg. Stir until well combined.
- In the prepared dish layer half the pasta, half the sauce, and half the cheese mixture. Repeat. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake in preheated oven for 34 to 40 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
If you would like us to feature your lasagna recipe with Naagin Pizza Sauce, we would love to share it with the world. Send us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @naaginsauce.