Nothing beats the joy of cooking something fabulous from scratch. These delicious Naagin spring rolls are easy to make at home, can be perfectly customized to your taste and enjoyed right off the frying pan.
The spring rolls are crunchy from outside, with a spiced vegetable filling from inside. No funky versions here, we keep it just the way you’ve always loved it.
- 3 cups cabbage shredded
- 1 medium carrot – ½ cup shredded
- ¼ cup bell pepper or capsicum julienned
- 2 spring onions (white & green separated)
- 1 to 2 tsp Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce
- ¼ or ½ tsp pepper powder or crushed
- Spring roll wrappers frozen
- 1 cup oil for deep frying
- Add oil to a hot pan and saute spring onion whites.
- Add veggies except onion greens. Fry on high flame until half done, yet crunchy.
- Add Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce and mix well.
- Add onion greens, pepper and very little salt. Mix & turn the stove off.
- Place a damp cloth over the frozen sheets for 5-7 mins.
- Spread one wrapper, place a spoonful of stuffing.
- Roll one edge towards the inner side covering the stuffing.
- Bring the sides to the center. Dampen the leftover edge and roll the wrapper to seal.
- Heat oil until hot enough.
- Add the spring rolls in hot oil and fry evenly by stirring until golden.
Serve vegetable spring rolls hot with your choice of Naagin Hot Sauce on the side. Yeh hui na baat!