Try this little twist on your regular prawns and rice recipe and give it that little spicy kick. We’ve focused on trying to use ingredients that are either readily available at home or relatively simple to get your hands on.
It’s easy, it’s quick and it tastes absolutely amazing!
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp Naagin Original Hot Sauce
- 1-2 tbsp Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce
- ½ cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup minced fresh parsley
- 100g diced capsicum/peppers, drained
- ¼ tsp onion salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1kg uncooked prawns, peeled and de-veined
- 5-2/3 cups hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet, saute the onion and green pepper in oil until it’s tender.
- Add garlic; cook for another 1 minute.
- Stir in the Naagin Original Hot Sauce, broth, parsley, capsicum/peppers, Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce, onion salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the prawns; cook for 5-7 minutes or until prawns turn pink.
Serve your spicy prawns and rice to loved ones and savour the flavour of the fruits of your labour!