Jul 15, 2021
MIKSAR FOODS PVT LTD
Naagin Spicy Kebab
- 1 chicken breast ( cut into large cubes)
- ½ red bell pepper ( large cubes)
- ¼ cup onion large cubes
- 1 tbsp lard ( or cooking fat/oil of choice)
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Naagin bhoot hot sauce
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- ½ tsp coriander
- Mix all the ingredients for the Honey Naagin Marinade and pour over the chicken cubes. Start assembling your kebabs. Alternate between chicken and onion (Keep the marinade that is left in the bowl after removing the chicken).
- Get a pan to medium heat, add lard and carefully lay down the kebabs. Once they start sizzling, pour the rest of the marinade over them. Keep turning the kebabs until each side is beautifully seared and the chicken is cooked. For the size of our kebabs, it took about 6 minutes.