- Jul 14, 2021
- 0 Comment(s)
Naagin Roasted Chickpeas
Tired of eating chana the old way? Try out this simple recipe for roasted chickpeas (chana) that will show you how great a snack this is and exactly how versatile Naagin Indian Hot Sauce can be!
- Prep time – 5 mins, Cooking time – 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- 1 ½ tablespoon Naagin Bhoot
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 400 gramscanned chickpeas
- ½ teaspoonpaprika
- ¼teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoongarlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoonblack pepper
- Preheat the oven at 400ᵒ F and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas in a strainer, then dry them using some paper towels. Pat them as needed.
- In a medium-size bowl, add Naagin Bhoot, avocado oil, and chickpeas. Allow it to marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the chickpeas on the lined baking sheet and spread them evenly.
- Bake it for 20 minutes. Keep shaking the pan at a 10-minute mark to crisp all sides of the chickpeas.
- Take a small bowl to prepare the spice blend. Add paprika, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Remove the chickpeas from the oven and sprinkle some seasoning on it. Toss it well to get a perfect coating.
- Cool down the chickpeas and wait till they are crisp.
- Want even more Naagin Bhoot flavour? You can sacrifice a bit of the crunch by tossing the roasted chickpeas back in the bowl and mix them up with some chilli sauce. This will make the chickpeas a bit softer, but it will ramp up the heat and enhance its taste.