Jul 14, 2021
MIKSAR FOODS PVT LTD
Naagin Quinoa Snack Bites
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 3/4 cup Gruyere cheese grated
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp cilantro 1/chopped
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp Naagin Original
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (whole wheat or white)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Oil the cups of two mini 12 count muffin pans. Set aside.
- Stir all of the ingredients together in a large bowl. The mixture should be sticky and cling to a spoon (add more breadcrumbs if it’s too loose).
- Spoon the mixture into one cup. Press down firmly with your fingers. Add more, if necessary, to fill even with the top. Press firmly again. Continue filling the cups in this manner. You should be able to fill 18 to 20 of the cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through. Keep an eye on the edges – if they brown, go ahead and remove the pans from the oven.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then turn out on a cooling rack. Serve immediately.