You’ve heard of bacon bombs, but have you ever heard of Naagin potato bombs? Follow along through this deceptively simple potato bombs recipe that will take a regular old potato and turn it in to a spicy spud of pure joy for your taste buds!
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 potatoes (chopped into chunks)
- 1 cup oil (as needed, for frying)
- 5 green chilies (minced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce
- 3 tbsp Naagin Original Hot Sauce
- ½ tsp sugar
- Salt (as per taste)
- Black pepper (freshly ground)
- 2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
- 3 green onions (chopped)
- Combine the flour, salt (to taste), and a little water in a bowl. Add just enough water to make a pancake-batter like consistency. Whisk together until smooth.
- Deep-fry in oil until golden brown on all sides.
- In a separate skillet, heat the minced green chilies, minced garlic, soy sauce, Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce and Naagin Original Hot Sauce with a little oil. Stir well.
- Add sugar, salt (to taste), pepper (to taste), and the potatoes. Stir well to coat the potatoes with spices all around.
- Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro and chopped green onions.
Serve the hot potato bombs and enjoy!