- Jul 15, 2021
- 0 Comment(s)
- 2 Cups Pasta
- ½ Cup Onion (chopped)
- ½ Cup Capsicum(chopped)
- 2 Pinches Powdered Black Pepper
- 2 Pinches Powdered Garam Masala
- 2 Pinches Powdered Coriander
- 2 Tbsp Naagin Original Hot Sauce
- ½ Tbsp Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Parsley
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Cup Water
- Add Salt to Taste (Suggested: 3 pinches)
- Boil pasta for 5 minutes. Then drain the extra water and rinse with cold water. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil to fry Onion and Capsicum for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Garam Masala and Coriander. Cover it with a lid for 30 seconds. This will spread the essence of your spices.
- Now add Naagin Original Sauce and Black Pepper. Mix it well.
- Add boiled pasta and salt. Cover it with a lid for 2 minutes on low flame.
- The last step, put Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce and toss it carefully. Then add chopped parsley.
Enjoy this Naagin Hot Pasta to kill your weekend lazy mood!