- Jul 14, 2021
- 0 Comment(s)
For The Dough:
- 120g Refined Flour
- ¼ tbsp Baking Powder
- ½ tbsp Salt Water (for kneading)
For the Chicken Filling:-
- 1 Cup Chicken (minced)
- ½ Cup Onions (finely chopped)
- ¼ tbsp Balck Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Oil
- ½ tbsp Soy Sauce
- ¼ tbsp Vinegar
For the Vegetarian Filling:-
- 1 cup cabbage and carrots, grated
- 2 tbsp onions, finely chopped
- ½ tbsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- ¼ tbsp vinegar
- ½ tbsp soy sauce
- To taste salt
- To taste pepper
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp Naagin Sauce
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients of the chicken or vegetable filling, according to your choice along with Naagin Sauce. Keep aside.
- Knead the refined flour, baking powder, and salt together into a firm dough. Cover and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough into very thin 4-5 inch rounds.
- Take each round piece and place some filling in the center.
- Bring the edges together and twist to seal it.
- Stream in a streamer for about 10 minutes and serve hot with your favorite of Naagin sauce.