- Jul 15, 2021
- 0 Comment(s)
Naagin Macaroni & Cheese Bites
Not your ordinary appetizer, this less-known lifehack / remix of two classic snack combinations is a home-baked delight suitable for any audience and any occasion! Make a fresh batch of macaroni and cheese bites or use leftovers – either way, it’s an appetizer that will have everyone talking!
- 200g macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 6 cups water
- 2 tbs milk
- 2 tbs processed cheese sauce
- 1 tbs butter
- ¼ cup Naagin Original Hot Sauce / Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 150g french-fried onions, crushed
- Blue cheese salad dressing
- Set the cheese packet from dinner mix aside. In a large saucepan, bring water to boil. Add macaroni and cook for 8-10 minutes until it’s tender. Drain and stir in the contents of the cheese packet, milk, cheese sauce and butter.
- Pour 2 tbs into greased miniature muffin cups. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Place the Naagin Original / Bhoot Hot Sauce, flour, egg and onions in separate shallow bowls.
- Remove macaroni and cheese bites from cups and dip them in to the Naagin Original / Bhoot Hot Sauce and flour, then coat with egg and onions. Place them 2 inches apart on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° until golden brown, 12-15 minutes.
Serve with dressing. Kick back and enjoy! Word from the wise, it’s best with a dip in or drizzle of Naagin Original Hot Sauce!