Have guests coming over? No time for preparation? We got you covered. Here is a formula for an amazing dipping option to set you on your way to ‘great host’ status within minutes.
- Prep Time – 5 min
- Total Time – 5 min
- 2 (400gms) cans chickpea/garbanzo beans, drained & rinsed
- ¼ cup Naagin Original
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- In a blender, add the chickpeas / garbanzo beans and make a smooth puree.
- Add Naagin Original, olive oil and honey to the puree. Blend it again until it is silky. Scrape down the sides.
- Add garlic powder and salt to the mix. Blend it again. Taste and season with salt according to your taste.
- With the blender running on low, add the cold water slowly through the lid.
- Once all the water is in, blend the puree until creamy. Voila!