- Jul 14, 2021
- 0 Comment(s)
Naagin Garlic Bread
Ever wondered how you can make your garlic bread more fun? Here is an easy-peasy recipe that will give a make you love your garlic breads more and more.
- 6 tablespoons butter softened
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced / five to six small cloves
- 2 -3 teaspoons Naagin Original (for taste)
- 6 thick slices French bread
- Parmesan cheese / any hard cheese grated / shaved
- Mix butter, minced garlic and Naagin Original together in a small bowl.
- Spread the mixture over slices of French bread on both sides. Place bread on foil lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle over 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
- Broil 3 minutes on low heat.
- Turn slices over and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese. Broil it again for another three minutes until the cheese melts and the bread turns golden brown in colour around the edges.
Your very own naagin garlic bread is ready to be served.
I was arguing with a friend at francesco’s pizzeria the other day when my friend came over, grabbed the garlic bread and coleslaw from our table and ran off. I wish he would stop taking sides.