- 200 gm Gram Flour
- 100 gm Paneer
- 2 Tablespoon Rava/Sooji
- Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Hing
- ½ Teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Mustard Oil
- 200 ml Water
- Cut Paneer into medium size pieces and coriander leaves. Keep them aside.
- In a big bowl take gram flour, add cumin powder, hing, garam masala, and lemon juice. Mix them well.
- Now add sooji, salt, and Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce. Pour water and saute it for 5 minutes to make batter light.
- Then add paneer and coriander leaves in the mixture.
- Heat the oil and fry paneer pieces wrapped with the mixture on medium flame.
- Once paneer pieces get brownish, take them out on tissue to avoid extra oil on your plate.
Note:- If paneer is not your style, you can use cabbage, onion, chicken, prawns, moong dal, etc. The possibilities are endless.