Chicken nuggets are some of the most popular appetizer worldwide for a reason. The crunchy goodness and personalized sauces and condiments you can pair it with, give it near endless personlization options. Here’s the only recipe you need for this all-time classic!
- ½ kg chicken breast (cut into 1*1-inch cubes)
- 2 cups whole mix
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp Naagin Original Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce
- 2 cups whole purpose flour
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Marinate the cubed chicken breast with ½ tbsp salt and 2 tbsp of Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce and set aside for 30 mins
- Pour the milk into a bowl and add the lemon juice, give it a quick stir and leave it for 10mins to curdle. Once curdled add 3 tbsp of Naagin Original Hot Sauce and mix well. This will be the wet batter.
- In a separate mixing bowl add the Flour, Garlic powder, Onion Powder, Salt and mix it well. This will be the dry batter
- Heat oil for frying
- Take the marinated chicken, dip it into the wet batter, then the dry batter and make sure the nugget is coated well within the dry batter.
- Drop into oil and fry for 4 mins. Once done transfer on to a kitchen towel to soak off any excess oil.
- Enjoy it with a nice creamy dip.
And there you have it. As easy as advertised. Keep trying subtle variations to hone in on your personal favourite! And don’t forget that regardless of whether you like to dunk or drizzle your nuggets, Naagin Sauce is the perfect companion.