- Jul 15, 2021
- 0 Comment(s)
Naagin Enthu Cutlet
- 5 Medium Size Potatoes
- 2 Medium Size Onions (chopped)
- 100 gm Paneer (grated)
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Masala
- 2 tbsp Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 4 Bread Slices
- Half Bowl Roasted Peanuts
- Refined Oil
- First, boil the potatoes and mash them well.
- Heat oil in the pan and put cumin in it. Add mashed potatoes now and saute it for a minute.
- Now add coriander leaves, garam masala, and salt.
- Add chopped onions, roasted peanuts, and grated paneer. Cover it with a lid for a couple of minutes on low flame.
- After a minute, add Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce and mix it well. Switch the burner off! Let it cool down.
- Take a half bowl of water and a slice of bread. Dip a slice of bread in the water and squeeze the water from it. Put the mixture in the middle of the bread and cover it with its corner. And make it round in shape.
- Get all your Cutlet balls ready in the same way. Heat oil to fry Cutlet balls.
- Put all the balls into the oil and fry on medium flame. Take the cutlet out from the oil when it turns brownish.