You can serve Naagin Dip as a dip for chips, crackers, flatbread, or any starter for that matter. It also makes a nice addition to sandwiches. Guaranteed to become a family favourite, you could have dozens of snacks with your Naagin Dip.
- 5 cups Yogurt
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp Naagin Bhoot (Use Naagin Original for mild spicy)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Chives or Spring Onion Greens
- Hang the curd in a muslin cloth or net for 5 hours.
- Remove the hung curd in a large bowl.
- Add garlic paste, Naagin Bhoot, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Garnish with chives or spring onion greens.
Serve with chips, lavash, crackers or carrot sticks. Whatever works for you is the right answer! You can be as creative as you like!