Filling and delicious, this chicken omelette can feel more like a lunch than a breakfast! It’s chock-full of shredded chicken, cheese, chopped spinach and a little Naagin Sauce, so perfect Goldilocks would be proud. This chicken omelette is super easy to whip together and tastes like it took all day!
- 4 Eggs (Beaten)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp Spinach (Chopped)
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Chicken (Cooked & shredded)
- 2 tbsp Gruyere Cheese (Shredded)
- 2 tbsp Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce
- 3-4 tsp Naagin Original Hot Sauce
- Take the eggs and whisk them until the yolks and whites are completely combined. Add salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick or cast-iron skillet on high. Swirl the oil around so that it completely coats the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the skillet and turn the heat down to low. Swirl the eggs to completely coat the bottom of the pan.
- Using a rubber spatula pull the egg from the outside edge into the center, exposing parts of the pan so the egg can cook completely. Then leave the omelette alone for another minute or two. Remember to cook it on low heat so that it does not brown too much.
- Warm the chicken slightly in the microwave or on the stove-top before adding it to the omelette. Add the shredded chicken, shredded gruyere, chopped spinach, and Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce to half of the omelette. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Fold the other half of the omelette over the top of the filling. Cook for another 30 seconds to a minute or until the cheese has melted.
Serve with a small spinach salad, some crusty bread, and Naagin Original Hot Sauce on the side!
There’s literally unlimited tweaks you can make to this recipe and we’re quite sure you’ve got some awesome suggestions up your sleeve. Why don’t you share it with us! We’d love to feature the best suggestions on our social media accounts. You can hit us up on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @naaginsauce!