Having a great chicken dip is an almost criminally underappreciated addition to your food options at home. Trust us. Give this a shot and you’ll never look back!
The Naagin chicken dip below is an all-purpose, sinfully creamy and mouth-watering appetizer. For your next party, to impress a family member (or someone you hope will one day become a family member) look no further than this spicy, creamy dip. It’s not a competition, but if it was, you definitely just won appetizers!
- 250g reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- ½ cup Naagin Original Hot Sauce & Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce, mixed in a ratio 2:1
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- Assorted plain chips, crackers, sandwiches, etc
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and Naagin hot sauces until smooth; stir in the chicken.
- Transfer to a square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake for 18-22 minutes, until heated thoroughly.
Serve the chicken dip warm with plain chips, crackers, sandwiches, pita, etc. Use your imagination, the applications are endless!