Do you love quesadillas? Do you also love cheeseburgers? Who doesn’t? How about a cheeseburger quesadilla? Don’t knock it till you rock it. This quick and tasty cheeseburger quesadilla is so easy to make!
Serve it hot with a mix of naagin original / bhoot hot sauce for a full meal.
- 500g black beans, sweet potato and corn
- ¾ cup Naagin Original Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce
- 1/3 cup prepared mustard
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp dill pickle relish
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Optional toppings: Shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes
- In a large skillet, cook black beans, sweet potato and corn over medium heat for 6-8 minutes. Drain and stir it in Naagin Original Hot Sauce and mustard and then bring it to a boil. Reduce heat; Keep it on simmer and uncovered for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk, relish and pepper and set it aside.
- Preheat griddle over medium heat. Sprinkle 4 tortillas with cheese; top with beans, potato & corn mixture and remaining tortillas. Place on the griddle and cook it until it’s golden brown and cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes on each side.
Serve the Quesadilla with Naagin Original / Bhoot Hot Sauce and, lettuce and tomatoes.