- Jul 15, 2021
- 0 Comment(s)
Naagin Cheese Rolls
- 1 Cup Warm Milk (100-110 degrees F)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Whole Eggs (room temperature)
- 2 tbsp Granulated Eggs
- 1 ½ tbsp Fine Salt
- 2 tbsp Naagin Sauce
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 tbsp Minced Fresh Rosemary
- 1 tbsp Minced Fresh Thyme
- 2 ¼ tsp ( 1 packet) Instant Yeast
- 4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Combine the water, milk , oil, eggs, sugar, salt, garlic powder, garlic, rosemary, thyme and yeast in the bowl of a stand mixer. Add 2 cups of the flour and stir with a wooden spoon until the dough forms a rough, shaggy mass.
- Attach the dough hook to the mixer, turn to medium-low speed, and gradually add the remaining flour, kneading until a mass of dough begins to form. Only add as much flour as needed to bring the dough together. Continue kneading on medium-high speed for 4 to 5 minutes until a soft, smooth ball of dough is formed. The dough should feel elastic and slightly tack to the touch. Only add additional flour if the dough is unbearably sticky.
- Lightly spray a large clean bowl with cooking spray and place the dough in the bowl. Cover the bowl lightly with plastic wrap. Let rise for 1 hour at room temperature or until the dough is big puffy, and about doubled in size.
- Spray a 13×9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Gently deflate the dough. Use a bench scraper, knife or pizza wheel to divide the dough into 15 equal pieces.
- Shape each piece into a tight ball and place in the prepared pan. Lightly cover the dough with plastic wrap and the rolls rise for 1 hour, or until about doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl whisk the egg then gently brush over risen rolls. Sprinkle the rolls evenly with the parmesan cheese.
- Bake the rolls for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.