Instead of having to make the same drink over and over again, make a batch of this Naagin Bloody Mary before having people over for brunch! It’s simple, takes under 5 mins and takes your hosting game up a notch – you’re welcome!
- 60 ml Vodka or Tequila
- 120 ml Tomato Juice
- ½ tsp Naagin Original Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce
- 10 ml Lime Juice
- Ice Cubes
- Celery Salt or Regular Salt
- Celery Stalk
- Take an old-fashioned glass (preferably) and fill half of it with ice. Set aside.
- Combine tomato juice, vodka/tequila, lime juice, Naagin Original Hot Sauce, Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce, and celery salt in a mixing glass.
- Stir or shake it and pour into the old-fashioned glass that is half filled with ice.
- Garnish with some salt on the rim and a celery stalk. Serve it chilled!
Your drinks hot, you’re cool. It’s time to kick back and chill!
Did you try anything different with your Bloody Mary? Maybe you have a fun little twist here we haven’t considered? We’re always on the lookout to improve our food exploration journey, so if you’ve got one better, don’t keep it t yourself! Tell us what you did differently and we’ll be happy to share your tips on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Hit us up @naaginsauce!