Jul 15, 2021
MIKSAR FOODS PVT LTD
Naagin Bhoot Jam
- 1kg tomatoes (Diced)
- 1 red onion, (finely chopped)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1½ tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tsp of Naagin Bhoot Hotsauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon, juice
In a saucepan, combine tomatoes, onion, pepper, brown sugar, cumin, Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce and lemon juice. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir frequently, cooking for about 15 minutes.
Reduce to medium heat until reduced, and simmer on low heat for an additional 30-40 minutes, until it reaches a jam-like consistency. Set aside to cool. Transfer to a jar, storing remaining jam in the fridge for up to one week.
- This can be an amazing addition to homemade Burgers, Eggs and Cheese Toasties.
- Spread a generous amount of the Dijonaise on the bottom bun followed by arugula, a lamb patty, a few spoonfuls of tomato jam, and finally the top bun.