- Nov 25, 2022
- 0 Comment(s)
Mac n cheese
Let us introduce you to our version of the world’s best comfort food. The famous mac & cheese in the gourmet, Indian ishtyle
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/4 cup Naagin pasta sauce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes (I sometimes add 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 1/2 cups cheese (mild, medium, or sharp Cheddar Cheese or Monterey Jack)
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Then drain and set aside.
- In a pan, melt the butter and cook the onion and garlic until lightly browned.
- Add the flour to the onion mix and stir, mixing thoroughly.
- Whisk in the milk, and stir until the mixture is thickened.
- Add the Naagin pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, and oregano. Stir until the tomatoes are warmed through.
- Gradually stir in the grated and parmesan cheeses.
- Add the pasta and stir.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
Tell us how you make your perfect comfort food and we’ll feature it on our page.